Palm Valley Preschool offers the following opportunities for every child in our school:
- Grow spiritually through their awareness of God's world
- Learn to use their muscles and senses with increasing control
- Explore their own feelings and emotions as natural and acceptable and to learn to express them in constructive ways
- Enjoy the company of other children, see themselves as individuals and grow in independence, self-confidence, and self-control
- Experience books, dramatic play, art, music/movement, and a variety of hands-on activities in order to sharpen their ability to observe, listen, follow directions and communicate while keeping a sense of wonder
- Prepare for a lifetime of learning with a variety of age-appropriate activities.
- Play and have fun! We strive to maintain a balanced awareness of the relationships between social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth.
Palm Valley Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions and other school-administered programs.